- Create the wiki
2. Create Start page.
- Click on Create page to create the start page.
- In the Content input field you can provide guidance to your students about the activity or just simply click on Save changes to create the Start page.
3. Create a new page: Navigate to the wiki page where you want a new page to link from.
4. Create a new section:
- Sections enable you to layout a wiki page coherently and make it easier to edit long pages. There are two ways to add a new section: 1) creating custom HTML headers on a page, letting you add multiple sections at once or 2) using the Add new section to this page
- In the Add new section to this page input field type the name of your new section (e.g. Introduction), then click on Add. You have the option of adding some text underneath the section in the HTML editor. Click Save changes.
Note: if you want to create multiple sections using this method, you will need to type and Add the sections one at a time.
5. Download wiki template
Once you have added all your pages, sections and advisory text you need to save this as a template
Click on wiki index on the right hand side of the screen.
Click on Download as wiki template file
Select Save File
- Click OK to save the file to your computer.
6. Applying a wiki template