|Moodle Settings (read more...)|
- Check who has access to your course: Be aware that any tutors or administrators on the course will be able to see the quiz questions and answers.
- Timing: Time the exam with the clock on the wall. Invigilator should announce the exam start and end time to students. Don't rely on the Moodle clock alone to time exams - if there is a network problem during the exam students will lose time.
- Password: To avoid students being able to access your exam outside the examination cluster you should set a password for the quiz which is only revealed to students at the start of the exam.
- Randomisation: Consider randomising the order in which questions are presented, and randomising the presented order of the answers to minimise the chance of students cheating by copying the answers of the people around them.
- New page: If you present questions in a series of pages or screens students' responses will automatically be saved at the end of each page, ensuring that their responses are not inadvertently lost.
- Don't hesitate to ask LEaD if you would like your settings checked. Please so this via ServiceNow
City, University of London Moodle Quiz High Stakes Settings